- This website was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is regulated by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. Certainly, the continuous use of these web site pages and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. Although, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
- Apart from specific third-party (intellectual and other) rights, all content of this website (for example, trademarks, distinctions, photographs, texts and files in general) is an intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content is forbidden to be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user and visitor.
- Visitors accept and agree that they will make use of this website in a lawful and appropriate manner, subject, among other things, to legislation that regulates the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. In any case of illegal or contrary to the present Terms use of this website, visitors will be forced to compensate owners for any positive and consequential damages. The non-exercise of these present Terms’ rights does not imply resignation of beneficiaries’ rights.
- The owners have no responsibility for any leak of personal data due to visitors’ use of this site.
- Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. The session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the visitor’s computer memory, they do not copy any document or file from their computer and are only used to facilitate the visitor’s access to certain services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can set up his server so he does not receive session cookies, either overall or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor may not have further access to these services.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any modification regulated by Greek law. Any dispute arising out of this Convention shall be determined by the courts of Thessaloniki.